Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Resolution

New Year's resolutions are so 2011.  I have decided this year that I am going to aim low.  Here are some that I have come up with:

First and foremost:   Get Addison potty trained and off the Binky. See? These are already in the works, I just need the finish.  Totally doable by the end of the year.

Tonight I was invited to a 'Stampin Up' party in my neighborhood.  I was so glad to go so that I could meet new people and get to know the ones I already know a little better.  We made birthday and thank you cards.  So, I'll be sending out cards as another resolution.  The first ten birthday's win!  HA!   I would show you, but then you wouldn't be surprised, now would you?  I will obviously need to make more, but tonight was a good start.

One more is that I am set out to make friends in this new neighborhood.  Tonight was so much fun getting to know several ladies that I have seen at church and around the streets, but haven't gotten to know very well.  We had a really good time and I didn't leave until midnight.  I could have stayed another while, but I needed to go to the grocery store for Jason.  I am excited to get to know these ladies more and more through time.  That's what it is going to take- time.

These are the only crazy ladies to stay until midnight.  We laughed and had a great time. It's scary getting to know new people- especially ones that already have their group of friends.  I hope that they can add me to their "Hey- let's call her!" list.  Thanks for such a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment