Thursday, June 2, 2011

Multi-purpose balloons

A few days after Addison's birthday party I hosted a bridal shower for my soon to be Sister In Law.  Since her colors are going to include hot pink and lime green I thought I would get balloons for the birthday party and keep them for the shower in those colors.  Because I'm all about multi purposing everything.  I joked to someone that Jenni could even use them at her actual wedding if they were still around. 

Once I got home on May 12th, Addison immediately let one of the balloons go in the entry of my house.  I swear it's 50 feet to the ceiling, but then again I was never one for guesstimating too accurately.  Needless to say it wasn't going anywhere.  And it still hasn't moved.  Not a single inch.  20 days and counting.  That Hi-Float was a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment