She is certainly a cute little Queen too. So it's hard to look at her cute, smirking face and be mad.
While Brendan was at school, Jason thought it would be a good idea to get out of the house and go to the old farm. I thought that sounded good. Addison has been talking so much lately and is saying about 100 different words and is learning all of the animal sounds. Plus, it would keep her busy for an hour. I was game!
She loved every second of it!
There was a girl who owned this pregnant-with-triplets goat. Addison saying hello. She isn't afraid of touching anything! Also- anyone wanting a baby goat- check the online ads. She sells them. I thought about getting one to keep the grass mowed in the back. Then Jason reminded me that we don't have any grass. RIGHT. That's why I keep getting dirt tracks all over the wood floor!
This was a funny "Coat" which is how she says Goat.
They have this super old farm house that I wanted to take her picture in front of. She was NOT happy about that. I love this pouty face. It cracks me up that she puts her hands in front of her eyes. She just wants to get back to seeing the animals.
So in order to get any relatively smiley pictures, I thought I would jump in and
give her a posing pep-talk.
I really do love this Queen!
I don't know what it is about geese that kids find attractive to start chasing them down the road. I have a picture of Brendan doing the exact same thing.
Then, holding Daddy's hand, they went to see the ducks and geese in the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment