Friday, June 24, 2011

A new sister

Jason's baby brother Brett FINALLY got married.  I say finally, because they have only been dating since they were in high school and he'll be 25 this year.  Jenni has been a very patient person.  She'll need that patience.  I have known Brett since he was 12, which make him my official brother, not just a brother in law.  In fact- I knew him before his voice changed.  Yep- it's official.

Here I am pinning on his boutonniere at my wedding.  I pinned his on at his wedding too. He would kill me if he saw this picture here.  Good thing he doesn't read my blog.  Please no one tell him.

It was a beautiful day for a wedding. Now all of Dave and Debbie's boys are married.  They finally have all their daughters.  They just didn't have to raise them.
  Quite grown up now. 
 Well, sorta.  This is all the Nigbur boys though.  NEVER serious.  The look on Brendan's face is priceless.
 Us at the wedding reception that night.  Jason was there- I'm going to get approval to post a picture tomorrow.  He's in bed already.  Lightweight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment