Jason and I quietly celebrated our 13th year of marriage over the Memorial Day weekend. And by quietly, I mean we didn't do anything.
Nothing.
I guess we didn't want to jinx anything.
But that plug I put in for Hawaii last year hit home. Jason got an extra assignment with the refinery doing an operations audit for the Oahu plant later this summer. I am sure going to hate going over there. I keep promising not to have any fun while he is working. I just want to lay on the beach and drink Coke with a little umbrella. Just not any Cokes from Duke's Restaurant & Barefoot Bar because they are NOT free refills. I guess that's why the Waiter looked at us weird when we kept asking for more.
I promise to not have any fun while you are at work Jason. And by that, I mean that I will not tell you that I am having fun.
Love you,
Mandy
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment