Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's Day

I would like to take a minute out of my busy schedule of doing nothing to wish the men in my life a

Happy Father's Day!

To my Dad, Neil, or Neilio.  I love you more than words can say.  You are my hero.  Period.  I always try to live my life to make you proud of me.  And I try my hardest.  I know I fall short a lot of times, but I keep on trying.  I love you!

 I need current pictures of these men!  This is at the Angels game in 09/09!


To my other Dad, Dave.  I didn't think there was anyone in this world cooler than my own dad.  I was right, but you are AS cool as he is.  I have come to love you with all my heart and thank you for all that you are and all that you do.  There are no limits to the things that you will do for us.  You produced my most treasured possession and for that I am eternally indebted to you.  I love you!

Dave and Addy at Brendan's Kindergarten program 05/10


And last- but only because I want to talk about you the most- is the Dad of my children.  Jason, you are my life. You are the best dad a boy and girl could ever ask for.  I watch you each day as you interact with these children of ours and it makes me so grateful that the Lord gave you to me.  I know you're trying your hardest to make sure that every little thing goes perfect in these kids lives, but we've just got to try our best and hope for good things to turn up.  And I love that you try so hard.  Sometimes, notsomuch.  You put your family's needs first and for that I am grateful.  I love you so much and can't wait to watch you with these kids for a long time to come. I LOVE YOU!


And because he won't let me post current pictures of him here's an oldie!  2000 in Venice, Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment