Sunday, May 31, 2009

Starting a new decade

Well, we did it. We made it to 11 years. Jason and I just had our anniversary. I know that I said that last year, but I hear remodeling and having a new baby adds stress to a marriage. Add having one spouse stop adding income and there is more stress on a marriage. It's a miracle that we are even still talking! What do you do on an anniversary right after you've had a baby? Nothing. Well, you can go get dinner. And then walk around a book store for a little while, but you need to be back before your milk comes in to feed the baby. Where do you vacation on an anniversary after you've just had a baby? No where. For the same reason you can't go anywhere for a long period of time. I am REALLY itching to go somewhere with sand and sun and an ocean. I don't care which ocean. Okay- it has to be somewhere above 80*. That's all I ask- is that too much?? I love you Jason.

2 comments: