I went down to my sister Kelly's house today to have her take some pictures of Addison for her birth announcements that I won last October. I have to say it was really fun. Here are some of the pictures that she took. I'm not going to tell you which ones I am using, but I will post the announcement here when it is finished. We only took about 100 pictures, so I'm not even showing you the cutest ones that we are actually using. I love that her eyes are open in a lot of these pictures. She has pretty dark blue eyes that she loves to stare into space with. Then in about 3.2 minutes she gets tired and is off to la-la land once again.

So precious! This must have been fun :) I can't wait to see the announcement posted!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if she will like horse racing? After all, these two girls were born in Derby month.
ReplyDeleteThey will probably just want a pony and leave it at that.
pop
She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love all her hair!
so cute!!
ReplyDeleteMandy- she is beautiful! How are you getting along with a new one in the home?
ReplyDelete