Boy do I have a lot to talk about! But, not tonight. Here are a few pictures of my beautiful new Addison. Now I'm going to go take a Lortab and go to bed.
In the recovery room she was bright, alert, and very hungry!

Do I look stoned? Maybe it's from the morphine drip I was on. I am so grateful for Morphine. Aside from that, look at all that hair! This was pre-first bath. In fact, they didn't give her her first bath until 10:30 that night.

Big brother wanting to hold his baby sister. He is so in love!

Here is Addison in her bed at home. What a difference a few days and a bath make!

Sweet girl.

so sticken cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteshe is stinken cute!
ReplyDeleteshould have seen what she did to our carpet yesterday!
pop
What a wonderful beautiful Baby!! Looks to me that she was worth the wait!! Love You Uncle Dave
ReplyDeletei'm so excited for you! she is really is beautiful--i'm not just sayin' that! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYipee for picts! I have been checking daily to see! She is a cutie and I love her bedding!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. You guys make cute kids!
ReplyDeleteYeah-- she is a beauty, congrats
ReplyDelete