Saturday, April 30, 2011

Because sometimes I get crafty

I have finally finished decorating the major portion of Addison's bedroom.  My good friend Angie had made some super cute Tissue Pomanders for her girls bedrooms and so I wanted to copy her and do some for Addison.  She sent me this link  and I took it from there.  Was it hard to do? No.  Was it tedious and annoying? Yes. Although it did give me something to do while I pulled the all-nighter to watch the Royal Wedding.  Oh, yes I did.  And I loved it!


So with some tissue cut, folded, wired and flowered you can do some pretty cute things!
   
 Addison helping me with the final ball this morning.  She watched me as I pushed a nail into the styrofoam to help the floral wire go in easier.  So of course she had to do it too.  This one is chocolate brown.  It looks darker in the pictures.

No, I did not hand paint this.  Although, I wish I could say I did.  I bought this on Etsy.



And this is the final result

3 comments:

  1. Ridonkulously adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOVE LOVE them! I want to do that! oh and Happy Birthday Mandy ;)

    ReplyDelete