Jason and I watch Saturday Night Live. We love that show. It is mostly dumb with a few gems thrown in, but when you see that one gem it makes up for all the other lame, vulgar nonsense that is on there. One such tidbit is from Will Farrell. Oh, how I miss him. He truly was the last genius of that show. Well, one of them, anyway. But I digress... In this skit he plays a man who can't control the pitch or volume of his voice.
The reason I bring this video up is because of the fact that a few days ago while Jason was home Addison was in her usual ranting "MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM" and in the middle of it Jason says "I CAN'T CONTROL THE THE TONE OF MY VOICE, MOM MOM MOM".
I literally can't quit thinking of this video now every time Addison is calling for me. She really doesn't have a volume control. She is 100% all of the time. And now, thanks to Jason, I actually laugh about it- instead of going crazy. Thanks babe.
They took down the video I had here with Will Farrell on SNL. You'll have to search for it on YouTube or Google. Hysterical stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment