Like a tea party, without the tea. Although, maybe a tea set is in order now. One that DOESN'T sing or make any sort of noise though. Addy makes enough already.
I can not tell you how wide my smile was as I watched this unfold. I put this play table, along with books in the bookcase and toys strewn all over, in my office so she could play while piddle around on the computer. We had just gotten back from running errands and she brought in her bear, sat him on the chair and scooted him in. Because his head didn't reach, she pulled him up so it was above the table. She put the nugget in front of him and one in front of her chair. She then climbed in her chair and after a minute thought she would help out her friend. Oh, how I love this girl! The bear, on the other hand, owes me money.
No comments:
Post a Comment