Well, Addison's fish water bear killed my camera. Es Broken. Luckily, the camera shop was able to fix it for a small fortune. Jason already scolded me about not taking care of my camera, blah blah blah. I totally agree that I have not been putting on the lens cap- because I want it to be ready right when I need it! And no, I'm not throwing it in the car, I am carefully placing it in the car. I have one accident and I am completely misusing my camrea. Okay, okay- I'll be more careful!
My mom let me use her camera for the few weeks mine was in the shop... As long as I promised to never have it anywhere close to fish water.
I have written posts, but for some reason they aren't posting! I don't know what the deal is. I am typing this hoping that when I am finished it will magically appear on the blog. Maybe it's that it doesn't like the pictures I want to post. I'll have to figure it out.
For now, now that some really cute, and totally late posts will be coming soon.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment