The coaches of this little league are serious about their craft. It's refreshing to see the kids being guided and their talents pushed to the limit, but at the same time a little creepy that they are so hard core. They have been doing really good though, so I guess that creepiness is paying off. I DO, however, feel bad for the coaches kid. He's really hard on him. It makes me a little sad. If I yelled at Brendan the way he yells at his own kid, Brendan would quit. And we would probably have to go to family counseling.
You'll love this-
Parents,
The League wants to remind all the parents that Only Rostered Coaches and Players are allowed in the dugouts please watch your children and keep them out of the dugouts, as well as the parents this is an insurance liability issue, Please respect the league rules and help us enforce them to keep everyone safe.
Thank You,
Coach Potter
Who do you think they were talking about? Yes, that's right. ADDISON. Well, Me, but Addy was the only kid in the dugout last game. I would turn around to watch Brendan for a second and she was back in there! A little subtle, no? He could have emailed me directly and just said- "Hey Lady- keep your kid on a leash!"
So, we went and bought a leash today. Yep. I'm officially one of those moms. The kind that is just like any other normal mom with a normally crazy kid.
Parents,
The League wants to remind all the parents that Only Rostered Coaches and Players are allowed in the dugouts please watch your children and keep them out of the dugouts, as well as the parents this is an insurance liability issue, Please respect the league rules and help us enforce them to keep everyone safe.
Thank You,
Coach Potter
Who do you think they were talking about? Yes, that's right. ADDISON. Well, Me, but Addy was the only kid in the dugout last game. I would turn around to watch Brendan for a second and she was back in there! A little subtle, no? He could have emailed me directly and just said- "Hey Lady- keep your kid on a leash!"
So, we went and bought a leash today. Yep. I'm officially one of those moms. The kind that is just like any other normal mom with a normally crazy kid.
And my Mom is just sitting back laughing. Praising the day I got a child just like myself. I just hope that Grandma was saying the same thing to you 30-some years ago! I'm sorry for teaching Nicole how to climb and scream. Please make it go away! (Just the crazy, not the kid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment