I think I'm going to start all of my posts from now on with, So... It's an all incompassing word that can be a question, a statement, a whatever, and an even I told you so So...
So... I really need to get packing. That's all, nothing more to say. Just that I am going to be moving bloody quickly, and I need to get crackin! I got into my house today and they had already put on the kitchen countertops by noon and the whole house was carpeted by dinner! I mean, REALLY! Who put the fire under these peoples butts? The only sad part was that when I went over there today I was hoping to see the beautful floor. Only it was covered in dirt again. The only non-dirt covered surface was in the pantry. And then I stepped on it to turn on the light. Rats! Here is what the kitchen looks like. I L.O.V.E. love it.

This black granite really sets off the cabinets. Love it too.

Love the wood floors. In the pantry, anyway.

Love the carpet. It's the same carpet we have now at this house. You can spill ANYTHING on it and it blends right in. Sometimes too well. You go back to clean it up and you can't find it!

They said that the carpet was the very last thing to go in. I know of a few more things that need to be done, but I'm sure we are getting to the finish line folks. Therefore I need to pack. Any packing fairies that anyone knows of? Because I'll tell you what- there are two things that I hate to do in this world. One is wrapping presents. The other is packing. Jason and I go on a lot of trips and guess when we pack. Yup, right before we leave- that day! We figure if we forgot something there is always a store to go get it.
So... I'll pack next week. Or the next.
Love, love, LOVE your kitchen island! Love your counters and your cabinets! Love your flooring.... be still my heart, your house is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI just thought I would 'check in' and you guys are moving! wow. what a gorgeous kitchen! Is this a custom home? Love it! Makes me almost want to move again.. ha ha.
ReplyDelete