Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Next time I'll wear a poncho

Addison had a 30 minute splash fest tonight. No Brendan, no problem.
I was soaken wet and Addison didn't mind that she was getting water all over her face. Brendan used to freak out when he got water by his eyes.


Bentley: Waiting patiently for those bath toys to be abandoned. Also needing a bath.
Taunting him with his favorite fish. Bentley has been doing better about not stealing toys. However, that was before we re-introduced the bath toys. Those are his favorite!
"Brendan, why didn't you want to get in the tub tonight? It's great! Meanwhile, can I eat your hair?"

And finally- the 5 minute cry fest after we finally get out of the tub. This is what it looked like having to get in... now it's getting out that's the problem.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm glad she is finally liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Bentley. Our new neighbors have a little dog like him and I thought of Bentley when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete