I got tagged from my Sister-In-Law Andrea. I am going to answer some of these randomly because you all know the usual answers.
3 names I go by: Runt (from my Dad, because I'm the shortest in my family) Hey Woman (from Jason) and WAAAAAAAAAA (from Addison)
3 jobs I've had: Waitress at Pizza Hut (back when they were still called waitresses) Sales at B&BW and a cashier at a loan office.
3 Places I've lived: With my parents, Downtown, and now here. I'm a mover and a shaker.
3 favorite drinks: Coke, ice water and milk. I am actually a Milkoholic. It's true.
3 favorite TV shows: Castle, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and every show on HGTV. I can't only put three because I watch WAY too much TV.
3 places I have been: San Fransisco, Las Vegas and New York City.
3 people I text regularly: Jason, Heidi, My Mom. I usually don't text though. I'm a talker.
3 favorite foods: My mom's Sunday roast, My father in laws beef stew and homemade rolls.
3 favorite books: Books? What are books? Does the Cat in the Hat count? What about the Berenstain Bears? Brendan and I read every night!
3 favorite colors: Red, Green and Chocolate Brown
3 hobbies: Hobbies- as in hobbies that I did before the baby? I don't even remember! My hobbies now include getting ready for the day-if I end up doing that, feeding the baby and listening to Brendan play and talk to his sister. It's so dang cute.
3 items in my refrigerator: milk, eggs and bread. And baby food.
3 things I do everyday: Change diapers, read emails and read with Brendan(and Addison) before bed.
3 things I'm good at: Things that are random this time... Talking, typing and, of course, changing diapers. Can you see a pattern here??
3 people I want to tag: The three people that read this blog. HA! Send me a link in a comment so I can read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to be a good sport!
ReplyDelete