As I was looking back I see that there was no mention of Addison's first Christmas. No mention whether or not Santa brought Brendan his Lego Endor.
On a related note... I went to a grocery store yesterday to get some things for dinner. I get home and notice that I didn't have my sliced cheese or cream cheese in any of my bags! A CHEESE CRISIS! I had left them at the store! I double check the sacks, I even go out to the car to see if they had slid out of the bag. Nothing. I panickly call the store to see if I could come back and get them while I'm out that way picking Brendan up from school. The gal that I spoke with asked every cashier if they had anything that someone forgot. I even described the woman that checked me out. She didn't know of anything. She said that I could come, but that they would get out the surveillance to see if I had taken my items or not. I apparently would totally scam them out of $4.00 worth of groceries! I am NOT going to drag Addison and Brendan into the store- search the stupid security and waste 15 minutes doing so. I called my mom to see if she was out and about and happened to be running by a store. She was, so I told her about my cheese and she was happy to pick some up for me. Thank goodness.
After an hour of being worried about having to go back to the store I go look in the fridge for a drink or snack. Sitting right in front of my eyes were my cheeses. Mocking me. I apparently hurried and put those away first.
Needless to say, I am on the hunt for a new brain. I've said it before, and I'll say it till the day that I die- MY BRAIN CAME OUT WITH MY PLACENTA. Any leads on a young, fresh one would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom heard somewhere that you really do loose brain cells with every child you have. At my doc appointment they asked me how old I was and I could not remember. It took me like a whole minute to figure out how old I was!
ReplyDelete