I keep my camera out on the counter so if there are sudden new developments I'm ready! What did we ever do without digital cameras? I would have NEVER taken 100 pictures of Addison rolling across the floor with my 35mm. The film development alone would be $300! Plus- you couldn't instantly see the photo to see if you, in fact, needed those extra 99 poses. In 10 more years we'll be looking back saying "What did we EVER use digital cameras for? Lame!"
This is Brendan after school one day. He was ornery and I told him to go and chill out before he came back. After being quiet for a period of time I went in and found him like this. After I took this picture he immediately woke up and said "What did you take that dumb picture for?" I said it's because I needed posterity to know that 6 year olds CAN take a nap... they just choose not to.
What is it with the tub toys, Bentley? I don't get the attraction. Are they just the right squishyness? Maybe it's the lavender baby bath. No matter what, he can pick it out of a hundred toys.
As I get ready for the day I set Addison down on my floor with several of her toys. She likes to roll over to the door and scoot backwards across the hallway towards Brendan's room. She knows there are a million itsy bitsy toys waiting to be choked on in there. It's inticing.
As Brendan see's her getting ready to enter he pulls her away. She does not like that one bit. Princess much?
Brendan's answer to getting into his room. She'll have to go through the tunnel first.
This little girl is learning how to help me fold laundry already!
After two years of having nothing on my candelabra I decided to buy candles. It was time. Although, Addison noticed and is now curious. This girl is EVERYWHERE!
After worrying that she won't have near the lashes her brother does I can finally relax. They are coming in nicely!

thanx 4 posting Mandy.
ReplyDeleteWe love em.
and I show em to the office.