Because Brendan wanted to be Obi Wan Kenobi this year for Halloween I decided to keep with the Star Wars theme. I mean, after all he DID want to name her Princess Leia. We took her out trick or treating for a little bit- just to show her off to some friends. Then we went to the Nigbur's house to watch the game. Who goes trick or treating when there is a game on?? Good thing it was rain delayed an hour or so so we could stay out a little longer.
I get to kiss these cheeks every day!
Getting ready to trick-or-treat. Yes, that is a giant bottle of hand sanitizer.
This year for Grandma and Grandpa D's Halloween party we all dressed up like Jedi's. Don't I look like a Jedi? Well, no- because Brendan informed me that Jedi's use light sabers, not blasters. So I had to be Padme Amidala. And that works because she is Leia's mother. I did get Jason to wear a Jedi robe this year. He usually wears a tee saying "This IS my Halloween costume." Big improvement. He is still banning my use of his pictures on my blog. (Unapproved ones, anyway.)
A few days before Halloween we did the pumpkin patch thing. As you can see we totally got dressed up and made this the perfect picture opportunity. HA! It was actually a last minute decision to go, and I had to run back into the house to get the camera we almost forgot. I think I did have mascara on.
so cute!!! Love Addison's Princess hair do!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE! I love that you all had a little theme. My fav pict is of all 3 of you. Addison looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteYour kids look so cute. Love Addison's smile. We came by your house but you were not home. We are not sports people so we were trick or treating while the game was on.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute costume -- did you make the little Leah ears? Too cute!!
ReplyDelete