I had my hand sanitizer at the ready because I am so paranoid about this swine flu. I mean stay-inside-my-house-until-February paranoid. Good thing I have some food storage. We did get our flu shots and I am trying to get our H1N1 shots too, but I am so worried about Addison getting sick. She can't get any shots until next month. Brendan starts school back on Monday from being off track. Hopefully the kids who are sick have already gotten it and are over it now. That, or hopefully their moms have the kind decency to keep their kids home for a few days. Did I mention that I am paranoid?
The cute baby elephant. Brendan decides this is the time he really needs to go pee.
Here is the cutest baby that was at the zoo.
Yes, we know it says to not feed the animals. However, this giraffe was eating all the leaves that were falling off the tree anyway. We just thought we would help him out. Her tongue was so long, sticky and it curled up like a party favor on its way back in. 
Brendan insisted they go inside the gopher holes. I was on the outside hyperventilating as I worry about all the germs that are lingering in the cave of death.
Time to go home and shower in sanitizer.
I feel the same way about the swine flu. I have been spraying Lysol on EVERYTHING! The other day my mom had the idea to take the kids to an indoor play area. All I could do while we were there is hold my breath and wait till it was over and then run home and shower!
ReplyDeleteI am the same way about the flu too. I look like a total germ freak at the grocery store as I completely wipe down my entire cart and the use hand sanitizer several times while shopping and as soon as I leave. Hazel is in preschool now and I love how they make all the kids wash their hands as soon as they get there and use hand sanitizer half way through the day. I was freaking out when I tried to make an appointment to get the kids flu shots at two different places and they were both out. Luckly Evan got sick (not the flu) and I had to take him to the doc and the doctor helped us get flu shots for the kids. I still need to get one :(
ReplyDelete