Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Mom, now I need a new Light Saber."

As if 5 aren't enough.

The first day we went to Disneyland we went to the Jedi Training Academy and Brendan wanted nothing to do with it when the "REAL JEDI'S" came out for the show. Three of his cousins did the training and got a Jedi Diploma for taking the course on how to be a Jedi. After it was over Brendan turns to me and says "I am FOR SURE doing that on Thursday."


I would be totally afraid of this real life Darth Vader if I were 6. They also had Darth Maul come out and fight. I didn't want to be the one to point out that Darth Maul wasn't around for Darth Vader to be his Master. But- whatever.

Here is cousin Reba fighting with Darth Maul.
Make sure your speakers are turned up so you can hear it.

I will post more about our awesome trip later. Right now I have a DVR full of shows to watch. I mean, PRIORITIES PEOPLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment