We have a huge tree in our front yard that was spectacular this year with its yellow leaves. Brendan has been waiting impatiently for the leaves to fall off. This morning we looked out the window and saw a blanket of leaves that the tree left us last night. All of the leaves fell down last night. I guess it makes it easier than having to rake 100 times. I dread raking leaves each year. Every year I try to come up with a plan that makes the leaves magically disappear. Alas, the only trick I know is to get out the snow shovel to scoop them up because it is that deep.
So deep, in fact, that Brendan is actually standing up on stilts in this picture. Okay- not really, but almost. I need to get out the yard stick.
Addison had fun watching Brendan run, jump, dive and roll in the leaves. What happened to my newborn? And where did she put her hair? My baby will be 6 months! And all that black hair is now red. Just like her Mama.

So deep, in fact, that Brendan is actually standing up on stilts in this picture. Okay- not really, but almost. I need to get out the yard stick.
Addison had fun watching Brendan run, jump, dive and roll in the leaves. What happened to my newborn? And where did she put her hair? My baby will be 6 months! And all that black hair is now red. Just like her Mama.
Seriously such a cute pict of the two kiddos!
ReplyDelete