Monday, November 16, 2009

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm going to tell Jason to look for openings at any California Chevron Plant. Anywhere, that is, that doesn't get ANY snow. Okay- how about anything in Hawaii? No chance of snow there. Unless you were there that one time back in the 70's and there was a freak snow storm on Maui. I wasn't there, because Mom and Dad left me home. Doesn't a 3 year old get any love??

Brendan is convinced that Christmas is tomorrow. Or anytime sooner than a week. I mean- really! The snow is here, it must been soon- right? He has repeatedly told me we need to hurry and decorate for Christmas so that Santa will come. I told him that we will decorate when he cleans his room. His reply- "Santa doesn't even GO in my room. And we don't even decorate in there." It's a pretty safe bet that we will not be decorating any time sooner than after Thanksgiving.

The belly snow angel. It's making me cold just to look at these pictures!

2 comments:

  1. i HATE snow. Hazel was confused about Christmas too. She kept asking if it was Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I with you on the snow thing, yet I still live in Utah. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete