Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mood Brightener

Sometimes you just have to sit back and know that God has a plan. We might not like His plan, but we agreed to it before we even came here. Make sure to tell your family AND your friends how much you love them and how much they mean to you every day!

A dear friend of mine from childhood passed away suddenly this last Monday. He was in the group of friends that I hung out with all through Jr. High and High School.  He was the one that everyone had a crush on.  My best friend dated him for a while. A few of my friends, actually...  He was the star of the HS baseball team he was genuinely nice to everyone.  I was having an emotional time about it because I thought of the 3 young kids that were left behind. The poor wife that was now a widow at the young age of 35.

And I internalized it so much that I literally had a melt down thinking "What if that were Jason?"

I would die.

I would literally shut myself down and die.

So I bawled my head off.

I left the house to go for a drive to cheer myself up with an Oreo/chocolate ice cream shake.

When I got back my son had this sign made for me. 


THE BEST MOM IN THE GALIXIE!!!
So eat that- all you best moms of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment