Brendan kept hiding from my camera.
It's a good thing we brought licorice with us. It kept them happy while the ride was so bumpy! Brendan said his head hurt from his helmet after the ride. Yes, I realize Addison's helmet is a bicycle one, but her real one is so heavy it would have hurt her neck and head while it was so bumpy! She needs to get a little bigger.
Also, for the record, I don't know why we need those stupid helmets anyway. There are roll bars on the vehicle and the kids are seat belted in- so it's not like they are going to need them anyway. It's like wearing one in your own car. Stupid. For a regular 4-wheeler, I can understand. This is more like a Mini-Jeep. I am now off my soap box.
Narrow trail off the beaten path. It kept getting steeper and narrower. Although fun, a little dangerous. At the end of the path there was just a dead end. No space to turn around, and a cliff off to the drivers side. I might have said "Shit" under my breath a few hundred times while Jason made an 80 point turn. (Note to self... test out unknown paths before taking little children on them. I wouldn't have cared if it weren't for them.)
At least I had gorgeous things to look at while I thought I would tumble to my slow and painful death.
Loving the ride. This girl loves adventure! She did NOT want to get out of the vehicle. She stayed right in her car seat up until Jason loaded it up onto the trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment