Maybe she would sleep better if I let her keep them on. I would have to cut the footies off the jammies. Hmmm.....
Sunday, October 17, 2010
She's a shoe girl
The first thing she does in the morning is get her shoes. Oh- and don't forget the socks. The last thing she wants to take off at night are her shoes. Here, I had to tie her jammie legs behind her so she wouldn't trip over them. I fight her to get them off finally before hitting the crib.
Maybe she would sleep better if I let her keep them on. I would have to cut the footies off the jammies. Hmmm.....
Maybe she would sleep better if I let her keep them on. I would have to cut the footies off the jammies. Hmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hazel has always loved shoes too. That girl has more shoes than I do.
ReplyDeleteyou two will have many
ReplyDelete"Bonding moments"er sprees