So, I you've seen me on your street taking pictures of your house, don't worry- I'm not stalking. I'm trying to figure out which color of soffit to go with. My brain is on overload mode as we are having to pick out everything! And I mean EVERYTHING!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Getting a new address
Since we've told everyone in our family I can finally announce that we are MOVING. The common question when I state this is "Why, you just remodeled your house?" And I say, I know! Now it's time to design the whole house and not just the interior! No, I haven't actually said that. Truth is I love this remodel that we did. We love being close to my parents. We love being so close to Jason's parents too. And it's not like we're moving out of state- just due south about 10 miles. We love the area and we know there are a million kids there. That's why we need to move. So Brendan and Addison can have friends to grow up with. There are no kids here. This is where I grew up, so now all the kids are adults with their own families. And they all live due south! My mom is finally used to the idea. Not having us so close is going to be hard- for both of us. She has been my hero in helping me with my kids. I would have to believe that there is someone down there that will help me out too. Brendan is getting used to the idea and is now looking forward to it. Although I hope the house we're getting doesn't look like it's going to eat us as illustrated...

So, I you've seen me on your street taking pictures of your house, don't worry- I'm not stalking. I'm trying to figure out which color of soffit to go with. My brain is on overload mode as we are having to pick out everything! And I mean EVERYTHING!
So, I you've seen me on your street taking pictures of your house, don't worry- I'm not stalking. I'm trying to figure out which color of soffit to go with. My brain is on overload mode as we are having to pick out everything! And I mean EVERYTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There really are no kids in that neighborhood. I think Hazel was a little overwhelmed when we moved and she had like 20 kids in nursery with her. It is hard to move away from your parents after living so close. Good luck with the new house!
ReplyDeleteThe move is finally happening, eh? It sounds like you're building. You'll have to email me and tell me EXACTLY to what area you are relocating so I know where to find you when I come home to visit. And yes, moving (not necessarily out of state) and having kids on our street for our peeps to play with, has been a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!