Another place she has been putting things is in her diaper pail. I have an old Diaper Champ that she finds fascinating! She has put in and dumped some of her toys in there. Before she could turn it over I would find a shoe, or a binky or a stuffed animal that she had put away. Now, she turns it and it dumps into the pail. I leave them there. There is NO WAY that I am fishing out some lame stuffed animal that now smells like pee.
My pants drawer has been a favorite place for her lately. This was today's find. I only found it because the drawer didn't close all the way. The last time I got in there there was an old wet diaper she had put away for me. Wasn't that nice? Why couldn't she have put that one in the Diaper Champ?
Kids are funny. I asked Evan to throw his shorts in the laundry basket the other day and he threw them in the garbage. He really likes throwing things in the garbage and he is really into flushing the toilet, luckily the only thing he has flushed down was a flower Hazel had picked me at my moms house. Such a random thing to flush.
ReplyDeleteSam does the same thing with our diaper champ, but the problem is he does it with his silky, so I have to fish it out! The first time he did it, we were scouring the house for a good 20 minutes before I thought of checking- both his binkys were in there too- gross!
ReplyDelete