Sunday, July 25, 2010

Status update

I would like to report that my new washer and dryer have effectively passed the "Spaghetti-O Throw Up Challenge".

1 baby shirt
1 bib
1 blanket
1 cup (at least!) of Spaghetti-O throw up

The laundry came out fresh and clean and no O's in sight!

Do you see the two lateral incisors? They came in among all the fuss. Why do I always take pictures of her in her highchair? It's the only time she is sitting still!

3 molars down, one to go! She has also snuck in a few of the other teeth along the way. I'm throwing a party when the last one arrives! Stay tuned for invites!

3 comments:

  1. I must say your washer/dryer combo IS fabulous. Spaghetti-o's have nothing on you! I'm a little jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spaghettio-o throw up... I'm not sure if it gets much worse. The mental image alone is nauseating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even stand the smell of spaghetti o's. The thought of spaghetti o throw up makes me want to throw up. Hazel will eat a whole can of spaghetti o's on her own (one of the few foods she eat now)

    ReplyDelete