Monday was the day Brendan met his 1st Grade teacher. The night before he came up to me and said "Mom, I think I should write a thank you card for my teacher for having me in her class." If that doesn't get the ladies, I don't know what will! I got him a nice card to write on and asked him what he wanted to say. At this stage I will write it down on a piece of paper and he will copy it onto the card. "Thank you for letting me be in your 1st grade class. From Brendan." When he was done he asked for the envelope and put her name on the front and his on the back. He was so excited to give it to her! See the cute pink envelope in her hand?
We went to the 10 minute appointment and he handed her the card. He was on cloud nine. He has his best buddy from kindergarten in his class and several of the other kids as well. She had him do a little skills test and we were out of there! We went to say hello to Grandma D and Mrs. McDougal and then we were off. Oh yeah- we're in the big time now.

No comments:
Post a Comment