Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a good thing she's so dang cute.

This girl has patented the 'laugh/cry'. I have never seen or heard of another baby who will have tears come down her face while smiling. It's the weirdest thing ever. If you click on this picture you will see the tears on her face. She is playing me like a fiddle!
Another thing that she has learned; or rather NOT learned; is that if she grabs the edge of her tray her fingers get stuck. She can't quite figure out how to get them out yet. So, she will cry until you come and save her. Then she will give you that beautiful smile that makes it harder to give her away to the gypsies.
Playing on the front lawn waiting for Daddy to get home. This is her 'I'm going to get into something' smirk. Then she found a rock and put it in her mouth.
Her third molar is coming in. It is weird that she only has her two upper and two lower central incisors and yet her molars are coming in. I thought molars were the last to break through. They say that if adults had to go through the teething process that we would need morphine for the amount of pain they go through. Can I have some morphine while Addison goes through it? PRETTY PLEASE?

2 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful lil' thing! It's fun being able to check your blog and see how she's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Carlye's little boy Jaxen does the crying while smiling thing. Once while I was holding him he started crying but he was smiling. I couldn't figure out if he was really upset or not.

    ReplyDelete