Brendan and Me
Dead Horse Point State Park
Dad, Mom, Tim, Heidi, Nick, Jason and I took a river ride down the Colorado River. Jason and I did the second half in a kayak. It was AWESOME!
This was on the hike up to Delicate Arch. It says the path is advanced and only 3.3 miles round trip. Brendan and all the kids did it with us. I swear it was 3.3 miles one way. No shade and 95*. I would say it was definitely worth it. Once.
More awesome sites in Arches. This is called The Garden of Eden.
This one is called Parade of Elephants. Double Arch is in the picture on the top left.
The famous Slick Rock. My brother-in-law Kye has been here a million times. He took us for a Jeep ride- and let me drive a little! We were the only Jeep out there, which I was surprised. I see pictures of Jeeps lined up as far as the eye can see. It was nice to be there alone. Maybe it's better to have more people out there to call 911 when your Jeep turns over. Kye hasn't had an incident yet. I was counting on his track record. Was I a little scared? Yes. Would I do it again? Double yes!
We will definately go back to Moab. We all had an awesome time. Hopefully next time Addison won't be cutting molars. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
It looks beautiful! I've never been there either. Maybe someday! Good job on the kayaking!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Slick rock looks a wee bit scary.... cheers to you for being brave!
ReplyDelete