Thursday, December 10, 2009

I HAVE A TOOTH!

Dear Mom and Dad,

I would like to take a moment and tell you how sorry I am for being so dang ornery for the last few weeks. Apparently I have been working on a tooth that no one could see- not even Dr. Lei, whom you took me to because you thought my acid reflux was getting worse. Maybe you won't need the extra Prevacid like you thought. I am sure glad we figured it out, because now you can rub my gums with the extra strength Orajel to make me happy. I promise that I will try to sleep through the night again now that the tooth has broken through. I also promise to return to my regularly happy self. Please do not hold me to any of these promises, as I can't guarantee any of them.
Love,
Addison

2 comments: