Sunday, December 13, 2009

The great debate

Ever since Addison was born my family has said she was a mini Jason, only cuter of course, because she was a girl. Jason's mom didn't see it. She thought she had more Pettingill in her. People see me, people see Jason. What do you think?
This was taken just over Thanksgiving weekend. This is me when I was seven months old. How cute are my parents and my older sister Nicole? They didn't have gigantic bows or flowers for our hair when we were little. I feel a little slided. I'll get over it. Here is Jason at 6 months. I think they took him to the jail house Santa. Look- he has his inmate number right below his belt. Also, how cute is this cubbers of a baby??
And just so you have a close side-by-side comparison to look at:

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Where to begin....All darling babies. Joyce~you are a babe! Mandy, your dimples are great and as for who I think Addy looks like.....(drumroll, please.) um a twin seperated at birth from her father:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks like great, great, great, great aunt doris from the putnam side. Ha! All kidding aside I think she is a good combo of both but if I had to choose I guess I would lean towards Jason. And lets be honest,does it really matter when she is as cute as she is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she looks more like Mama but her chubber face makes her look like jason.. so Im split!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is tough.
    got your dimple,
    but not your petiteness.Is that a word?
    we'll just have to wait a while
    longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From all her other pictures I always thought she looked like you but after seeing your and Jason's baby pictures I am now saying she looks like Jason. Our families do that with the twins, "which twin looks more Bradshaw and which one looks more Fogg?" To me they just look like Erick and Evan.

    ReplyDelete