It was the weekend of Thanksgiving that we had our annual visit from Santa and Mrs. Clause. My mom happens to be the Elf who tailors their clothes, so we get a special visit every year. The kids go nuts waiting for them to show up, which is actually funner to watch than when he actually gets there. This year was really fun to have Addison there. She actually enjoyed watching, as if saying to herself "What the heck is going on here, and why does he have all those bells on? More importantly, why can't I put those bells in my mouth??" Santa did a good job of telling Brendan what he needs to work on as well as telling him all the good things he has been doing. (Courtesy of an anonymous email to the North Pole.) We decorate our gingerbread houses this day before they come and we all have a really good time doing it.
This picture would have been a good picture for my Christmas cards this year, had I sent them out. I really got lazy this year. Sorry.
Without Brother to sit by, she is not sure what to think of these two.
Here are the gingerbread houses we made this year. Brendan ate most of his candy before it had a chance to get on his house. He also had a sour face because I wasn't helping him.
I decided to decorate outside the box.
love the pics! those are great santa and mrs!! what cute kids!!
ReplyDeleteSanta and Mrs. Clause just showed up at my parents house. My kids were so excited. I still haven't seen Addison. Every time we come to your ward you are not there.
ReplyDelete