Friday, August 7, 2009

The mark of a new mother

Please don't judge me for going to the store with a stain on my shirt. I am getting tired of changing my clothes three times a day.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. My shoulder looks like that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoulder doesn't look like that but I do have mac and cheese smeared down my shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha!! good thing you have long hair, you can just hang it over your stains :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my hair does cover the shoulder, but the spit up that goes down the cleavage is harder to hide. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My youngest is 18 months, and my shoulder STILL looks like that! (Not spit-up--she just likes to hug with her mouth wide open. Not really sure why, but it means I always leave the house with drool splotches all over me!)

    ReplyDelete