During the last few baseball games of the season I finally got smart. First, I left her home during a nap time game which Jason most lovingly let me go to the game. Let me tell you something... there is nothing sexier than your husband saying, "Why don't you go to the game alone since you usually only get to watch some of the game while you wrestle with Addy. (while he watches the game from the dugout, mind you.) That way you can pay attention and have a good time." Holy smokes! I wanted to make out with him right then, but I hurried and ran out the door without a second delayed response. That was the third to last game. The next game I left her home with my neice Reba. This is during the Closing Ceremonies which was right after the last, long-during-naptime-and-should-be-getting-dinner game and we found the key to her quietness.
Snack bar, why didn't we think of you 20 games earlier?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment