This summer has us completely walloped this year. Brendan is getting to have an especially long one since he was on A track of Year-round school and will now be on D track in his new school. I can't say that we have busy every second of every day, but it sure feels like it. My allergies and sinuses are finally letting me have it. This weekend my voice finally gave out to what I believe is a voluntary strike on behalf of my body saying ENOUGH! Oh- and also, Brendan said it was because I had yelled at him the night before. Mean Mommy DID make an appearance but he has no idea to what extent I could really let Mean Mommy out. I'm saving that debut for when he's a teenager and he's snuck out of the house. Again.
I have a million things to blog about, but for now I'm just going to let you know that I have noticed the worlds beauty through all the madness of driving and swimming and driving and swimming and driving and playing and playing some more. Did I mention driving places? Because I have been doing a lot of driving lately.
Did I also mention that I love the view from my house?
And also, the view from the condo we stayed at last week. I feel like we live in Hawaii with all the rainbows we've seen this year! I've even had dreams with rainbows in them.
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment