Today Addison got to her feet! I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this as I scramble to get everything out of her way. I'm not sure exactly how to go about it because SHE IS EVERYWHERE. She has gotten her hand stuck in the VCR. (Yes, we still have one.) She has pulled over 2 of my potted houseplants. She unplugged the main surge protector for the entertainment center. And the dog food... boy does she LOVE dog food. She is also a screamer. She will get up to your face and go AAHHHHHH!!! She thinks this is very fun. Especially during church when it's the most quietest of times.
Today she also said 'Mama'. Today was a good day. Usually Mama is more like 'mamamamamama' when she is whining for something. But today it was a definate word. Jason told me that she said 'Elmo' yesterday, but I don't believe it. Even though Brendan backs it up, I will pretend 'Mama' was her first word. I deserve it.
Getting home from church I realized I hadn't taken pictures of the mini wild tulips I told you about. So, I took some pictures.
Today she also said 'Mama'. Today was a good day. Usually Mama is more like 'mamamamamama' when she is whining for something. But today it was a definate word. Jason told me that she said 'Elmo' yesterday, but I don't believe it. Even though Brendan backs it up, I will pretend 'Mama' was her first word. I deserve it.
Getting home from church I realized I hadn't taken pictures of the mini wild tulips I told you about. So, I took some pictures.
This is Brendan being my model to show how cute and little these really are.
He ran inside so I had to do my own modeling for this one. I told you it was a dwarf. I wasn't kidding! I'm glad he is still around. He makes me smile. And I know it's a HE because he's blue.
I like the new picts on top! Congrats on the flowers, the older I get the more I enjoy flowers too. However, it has not motivated me to plant any! Only in pots...
ReplyDeleteThe garbage man story cracks me up. We have had the same talk with our garbage man. However, up here in Idaho, where we don't even have spas, the garbage man still have to do it old school! LOL It was good to see you guys this weekend!
I am SO jealous of your flowers! We are still buried in snow here in Wyoming and I am so depressed! A few days ago just enough snow melted that I could see a patch of my "matted down, wet, yellow grass" and it made me so happy! The next day it snowed again........need I say more?
ReplyDelete