Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A picture

Here is the cement countertop that we finished a few weeks ago. I was waiting to show you the picture when the backsplash was grouted and we had the mirror up. But- I'm in charge of those things, and I just don't feel like doing them. So, here is a picture so you can at least witness the fact that I can now wash my hands after using my own brand spanking new toilet. It really was a momentous occasion. I did wash my hands before, but I would have to walk all the way to the other bathroom. I would show you the countertop that we poured for the main bathroom, but that damn Murphy made it crack. So we had to pour a new one. It should be ready sometime next spring. And that is probably when I will grout.




2 comments: