Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Participation rate increased

Today we had another hard time getting to dance.  She refused to get into her leotard again and no-way those ballet slippers were ever going to get on her feet.  Well, she was wearing her favorite silver sparkled polka dot leggings with a shirt on.  So, she was somewhat flexible.

So, I sat right down in front of the mirrors.  I stayed there with her on my lap, because there was no way on earth she was going to dance. " I SAID NO!"   Look at that little girl gliding across the floor.  That is usually Addison everyday.  No lie.  So it surprised me that she was being a little stinker!
The teacher came over and talked to her about her giraffe shirt and pants which she proudly showed off.  And then I had her tell the teacher about going on a rollercoaster.  Soon she warmed up to the teacher and walked across the room to grab her attention again and this time said "I wanna Dance."  She then walked over to the circle where the girls were getting ready to warm up.  She did a smashing job.

Who's gonna be a dancer?  I am I am!!  And no, this had absolutely nothing about getting a spanking.  That threat didn't work.  Glad we didn't have to follow through that one. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment