I'm pretty sure Sherri was separated from me at birth. I love you!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
She and Me
I miss this lady with all my heart. She was my one friend in my old neighborhood that A) Was my age and B) Had a son close to Brendan's age. Then, her husband moved her to Texas and now I only get to see her once a year. That's the real reason I moved. I couldn't bare living there without her! Just kidding Mom! I'm so lucky to get to be a part of her busy schedule while here visiting her family. We spent the afternoon eating, laughing talking and more talking. My Mom even came over to visit with our old neighbor and hang out with the girls. A big thanks to Jason for taking all the kids to a movie so we could enjoy each others company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, seeing this picture again makes me cry! I so love you! Thanks for having us over and entertaining us the WHOLE afternoon. I wish you still lived down the street. And I share your sentiment, "separated at birth" sounds about right! XOXO
ReplyDelete