Welcome to the hotel for spiders. We are finally starting to utilize our basement more. For some reason we have previously just used it as a huge junk-catch-all. I am still needing to paint my sewing room and Brendan has occupied the whole family room down there for his toys. One of the rooms down there we would just throw in our luggage, boxes from electronics that Jason must keep for over a year, old books, scrapbooks, camping stuff, baby stuff... everything! I have cleared that room out now for the kids toy room. Jason okayed the box removal several months early. For some reason this room in particular gets so many spiders! Is it because they love junk? We went and bought some traps and in a few weeks this is what all four of them looked like. I told Jason that many may have escaped for the mere fact that they ran over the top of the dead ones.
Brendan's take: "Mom, that's just creepy!"
I'm with Brendan...
ReplyDeleteThat is so gross! I should do that in my basement. Who knows what lurks in the toy room. I won't be showing this picture to my kids. :)
ReplyDeleteThere were a lot of spiders down there when we lived there. I should have gotten one of those traps. We get huge ones in our basement here. I had to beat one with a lotion bottle once.
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously so disgusting! Thanks for the jeebies!
ReplyDeleteUm.... that's just not right on so many levels... *shivers*
ReplyDelete