Monday, September 6, 2010

A beautiful Labor Day

Last night as we were lying in bed Brendan came up with an idea to go to the park. He had school off for Labor Day you know and so "we should do something awesome!" "And I want (cousin)Brady to come with us! And I think Addison will have a really good time, don't you? And maybe we could take snacks. No, we should go around lunchtime so we can pack a lunch so we can have a picnic. And I want to go to that park with the big castle slide and all the wood. I think we might have to shoosh away the seagulls when we eat our picnic. Mom, don't you think this is a great idea? In the morning I'll make sure that the wind isn't blowing."

Me: "Slow down there turbo! Buddy, that is awesome. But if you don't go to sleep we will be to tired to go anywhere."

I swear if I could bottle and sell my six-soon-to-be-seven year old's energy I'd be a zillionaire. I'd share, of course.


Just relaxing in the swing. Too bad she didn't like the one when she was an infant!

I ordered the color of the sky to match Addy's eyes today.
I would like you to note the black and blue all over Brendan's shins. This is not dirt. These are more school playground injuries. It's just a good thing they didn't require more stiches. I told him he is banned from recess. He just looked at me and said "No way."

No comments:

Post a Comment